Friday, April 9, 2010

Full costume

So here are a few of the costume shots, the first is a publicity photo and the second is a shot from my phone. wearing the Musketeer tabard.

I'm getting pretty excited about this. Next week is tech week. We'll be rehearsing on the stage, and in costume so we can work all of that out. I'm looking forward to it, there are still some things that I've got to work out, like the hat. Will it stay on, or is it going to constantly fall off? The stage is a lot taller in places than I originally thought, and I have to jump up on it in one of my sword-fighting scenes. I've got to get my legs into game shape to be able to handle that on a nightly basis. Not to mention getting from one spot when I come off stage to get to my next spot that I enter the stage. We've had 2 full run-thrus so far and they've been pretty decent. I'm really getting along great with my fellow Musketeers and we're starting to bond in ways that are going to be really helpful on stage. It should be an amazing show!

2 comments:

Avril said...

Awesome! 'Break a leg', as they say.

RachelWriting said...

You look like a Musketeer... a very handsome Musketeer! :)